A Photography-Inspired Cocktail Party Benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation
September 9, 2017
District Hall Boston
75 Northern Ave
- Photo shoots (social media photos, headshots + more, shot by photographers Diana Levine, Dave Green, Christine Cobb, and William Mann).
- Light hair styling by James Joseph Salon*
- Mini Makeovers by Sephora Prudential Center*
- Manicures by Polished Boston*
- Silent auction featuring items from The Red Sox, The Celtics, Johnny Cupcakes, Hunt's Photo & Video, Rule Boston Camera, and many more!
- Photo gallery from Following // Boston sponsored by Big Picture Framing
- Showcase of artwork created by people with Parkinson's, presented by The Art Cart
- Music, light appetizers + cash bar
- Behind-the-scenes cinematography by Mark Gilday Jr and event photography from Brian Lauritsen
- Sponsor booths
*Hair styling, make overs, and manicures are included in the VIP ticket.
Photo Shoot for a Cure is produced by photographer Diana Levine, inspired by her Mom, who was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease over 12 years ago. To date, Photo Shoot for a Cure has raised over $25,000 for Team Fox. 100% of proceeds go directly to Parkinson's research.
Availability is limited and tickets are on sale now!
Photo Shoots By:
Event Photography by:
Many thanks to District Hall, one of our sponsors and the gorgeous location for Photo Shoot for a Cure. District Hall is in the Seaport district of Boston, and is a non-profit platform for Boston's innovation community. They are a collaborative, innovative event venue, public workspace, and progamming hub designed to bring people together at every level.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Many thanks to our donors!
Wendy & Jeff Cossman
Linda and Jerry Herman
Dan and Cindy Schwimmer
Laurie and Alan Starr
Sue McGlynn and Dan Schacter
Last year, Photo Shoot for a Cure raised over $10,800 for The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. To stay up to date with our next events, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!
Photo Shoot for a Cure Committee
Lead Event Planner:
Dr. Kara Smith
Mark Gilday Jr
Please email us if you'd like to join the committee and help with sponsor outreach, marketing, and planning!
Silent Auction + Raffle Items For Sept 9th:
If you'd like to support Diana's mission to find a cure for Parkinson's disease, please visit Photo Shoot for a Cure's Team Fox page to make a donation!