Frequently Asked Questions
When and where is the next event?
September 9, 2017
75 Northern Avenue, Boston MA
What will i receive?
General admission ticket: $50 per person
- Access to photo shoot booths for mini-shoots (1-2 minutes) for headshots, social media photos, press photos, or photos with friends or family.
- Appetizers from The Briar Group
- DIY Photo booths (for use with your camera or phone)
- Access to Silent Auction, including items from The Red Sox, The Celtics, Johnny Cupcakes, Hunt's Photo & Video, Rule Camera Boston + more)
- Pop up galleries from Following//Boston and Diana Levine
- A showcase of art made by people with Parkinson's from The Art Cart
- Sponsor booths + more!
VIP ticket: $100 per person
- General admission access (see above), plus:
- 1 mini makeover session by Sephora
- 1 light hair styling session by James Joseph Salon
- 1 manicure by Polished Boston
100% of proceeds go directly to Parkinson's research through Team Fox.
who are the photographers?
Who is providing hair, make up and manicures?
What will the photos look like?
There will be 3-4 photo shoots set up at the party: one head to toe white seamless studio shoot, one booth for headshots, and a couple of other styles.
How long will my photo session last?
Each mini-shoot will last 1-2 minutes. There will be multiple photo shoot booths.
How can I use the photos?
Your photos from Photo Shoot for a Cure can be used for for social media, press, and personal use.
How + when will i receive my photos?
Diana personally processes all the photos from Photo Shoot for a Cure. You will receive a link with the full gallery of photos within 3-4 weeks, without any watermarks.
What is this a fundraiser for?
100% of proceeds from Photo Shoot for a Cure go to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research through Team Fox. The best part? 100% of donations made to Team Fox go directly to Parkinson's research, to speed a cure. Last year, Photo Shoot for a Cure raised over $10,800 for Team Fox.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable, except in the case of shoot cancellation.
Are the tickets tax deductible?
Tickets purchased through Eventbrite include an additional processing fee, and are not tax deductible. If you prefer to purchase your tickets via direct donation to Team Fox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and how to do so. However, keep in mind that any tickets purchased via direct donation are 100% non-refundable, even in the case of shoot cancellation.
Can i make a donation outside of the shoot?
Yes! Please click here to make a donation directly to the Photo Shoot for a Cure team.
Can my company become a sponsor for the next shoot?
Absolutely! Please visit photoshootforacure.com/sponsorship for information about sponsorship levels. You can sign up for your sponsorship there, or email email@example.com. All sponsorship donations are made directly to Team Fox, a 501(c)3 charity.
How can i help spread the word about the next shoot?
The best marketing is word of mouth! Please share our Facebook event, our flyer, or our website with your friends by email, Facebook, or Instagram!